Because within the Be One line, the Drop Shot Legend 3.0 padel racket has become a clear benchmark in just three editions. And because? Due to its high dynamism in the game, its remarkable versatility and performance and that extra differential that gives the unique and different product.
– A Drop Shot Legend 3.0 that has an oversize round format to improve an impact zone that covers almost 100% of its faces, a very sensitive and dynamic medium balance to enhance versatility and an unusual performance in attack thanks to the combination of materials. .
– Because this Drop Shot Legend 3.0 has a Premium manufacturing that highlights a frame based on Twin Tubular System, faces that combine Rectangle Carbon 24K with CURV 360 technologies and 3D Face roughness and an inner core of Eva Pro rubber from high density that makes the hitting sensation soft, subtle and indescribable.
– A model that, in addition, shows a high variety of technological advances thanks to the investment in R&D. TeXtreme on the faces, Power Beam Heart or Smart Holes System on the impact zone, Ergo Pro Protector on the frame or Cork Cushion Grip or Silicone Grip Channel on the grip.
– And, in addition, the new Drop Shot Legend 3.0 evolves and sheds its skin, although it remains true to its nature. White is the tone chosen for its composition and carbon blue shines with its presence, but this season it is the orange tones that play with the sparkles in blue, silver and gold. A masterpiece.
– A racket that will delight the most versatile players. From the most versatile reverse offensive drive, they will enjoy a unique racket in this paddle ecosystem.