Bullpadel Beker 22V
– Shoe designed for mid / high level players looking for a flexible and breathable shoe with maximum durability. The mesh cut ensures optimal breathability, it also has the seamless THERMOFIT technology that gives the shoe greater lightness.
– A rubber reinforcement has been added on the toe and inside to protect the foot from possible chafing, ideal for players who drag their feet during the game.
– It has a thermoformed EVA insole that promotes cushioning and comfort. It has a rubber sole whose herringbone design offers excellent grip and flexibility of the foot. The phylon midsole will provide the comfort required for paddle tennis.
– REMO INSOCK: 5 mm injected EVA model. Ergonomics and cushioning. Transverse grooves in the flexible areas. Detachable.
– TOUGHTOE: rubber toecap. Reinforcement piece sewn on the upper and glued to the sole. High abrasion resistance.
– BREATHMESH: inner lining in “mesh” fabric that offers comfort and improves breathability.
– THERMOSHEALED: Seamless technology with “glove” effect. Avoiding the sewing of separate pieces. The weight is eliminated and gives the shoe flexibility and resistance. The mash provides breathability and flexibility.
– THERMOFIT: Thermos Fit, which adapts to the shape of the foot and provides more natural movements, as well as a perfect fit, flexibility and breathability
– KNIT MESH: Lightweight, highly breathable and flexible special “tricot” fabric.
– SOCK FIT: has a lycra sock on the instep, which favors the support of the foot.
– MID STAB: central stabilizer. Made of TPU improves balance and strengthens the central structure of the arch.
– BPS SYSTEM: rear stabilizer. Prevents sprains by keeping the foot on the side supports.
– STICTCH INSOLE: EVA rubber with textile reinforcement, together with the phylon of the midsole, improves cushioning and comfort.
– LO-DENS PHYLON: Midsole, injected python, low density. Provides comfort and cushioning, increases the durability of the midsole.
– SOLE SHIELD: Greater height of the sole on the sides and on the toe, to protect against impact from the walls.